This damn pandemic has me tired of so many things.
I’m tired of trying to figure out why college students and others who should know better have or attend parties or get-togethers with people known to have tested positive for COVID-19.
If these members of Generation P (for pandemic) are the adults and leaders of the future, we are in deep trouble. And I’m tired of worrying about that.
I’m tired of worrying about how many people will die because of such parties and other gatherings, including Trump’s political rallies where people are maskless and are standing on top of each other.
If they want to die and kill their relatives and friends, that’s their business. I can’t worry about them anymore. They’ve taken up too much of whatever mental energy I have left.
I’m tired of other things as well:
- The pandemic in general.
- Trump and his nonsense.
- Being stuck inside.
- Not being able to go out for a meal.
- Not going to the beach.
- Not going to the mountains for a hike and some fresh air.
- Not getting haircuts. (My last visit to Great Clips was Dec. 30, 2019.)
- Watching TV. Even with Amazon, Britbox and Acorn it’s a challenge.
- Trying to find shows we haven’t seen a million times.
- Watching the news, and I’m a rabid news junkie.
- Not being able to visit my daughter, who I haven’t seen in nearly a year.
- Being on my computer.
- Trying to come up with ideas for this blog.
- People on social media with their crackpot ideas.
- Posting on Twitter.
- Zooming with my doctor.
- Going to bed early ’cause there’s nothing else to do.
- Waking up early ’cause I went to bed so early.
- Writing depressing blogs like this one.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what you’re tired of.
One thought on “I’m so tired of so many things”
Have you cleaned out you garage? It took us almost a week but know it is beautiful inside. Also found out we had a rat family living in our garage and have eliminated that problem. Oh and our can food cupboard had expired stuff and we replanted our garden after spending 2 days getting rid of all the weeds. So then we had the house painted. Recently we went through all our clothes and donated the one we no longer wear. All that work kept us pretty busy. Now I’m ready to see what books we no longer are interested in and will donate them to our library.( the clothes were washed and the books were sprayed with germ killing spray. All in all it was a needed adventure. I hope maybe this gave you some inspiration. 😄😊💐💖